- We honor a timeless relevant man for all the ages today
‘Not sleep one wink’ William
- 450 years ago, William Shakespeare born to all people still shines in the glory of his works.
- Sonnet 91
- Some glory in their birth, some in their skill,
- Some in their wealth, some in their bodies’ force,
- Some in their garments, though new-fangled ill,
- Some in their hawks and hounds, some in their horse;
- And every humour hath his adjunct pleasure,
- Wherein it finds a joy above the rest:
- But these particulars are not my measure;
- All these I better in one general best.
- Thy love is better than high birth to me,
- Richer than wealth, prouder than garments’ cost,
- Of more delight than hawks or horses be;
- And having thee, of all men’s pride I boast:
- Wretched in this alone, that thou mayst take
- All this away and me most wretched make.
Today live like Shakespeare and write something even only a word.