Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Naked Balls of Peanut Buttery Goodness
Then they take a bath in chocolate!
1 1/2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
Or 1 1/2 cups Smucker’s® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- COMBINE peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt in large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on LOW until blended. Add 2 cups powdered sugar, beating until blended. Beat in additional powdered sugar until mixture, when shaped into a ball, will stay on a toothpick. Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate.
- PLACE chocolate chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Reheat as needed while coating peanut butter balls.
- INSERT toothpick in peanut butter ball. Dip 3/4 of ball into…
View original post 114 more words